Silicone Windshield Sealant
• Neutral curing, non-corrosive to metal, coated glass, concrete, marble etc.
• Excellent resistance to weather, and the service life is over 50 years in the condition of general weather,
• Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change. Little changes of performance at 40~150 centigrade
• Excellent adhesion to most common building material without priming,
• High intensity, High adesion, mid modulus, high flexility,
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants,
• Belong to non-dissolvent product, low vulcanization shrinkage and green environmental protection product.
• For structural glazing in glass, stone(marble, granite), aluminum curtain wall, glass roof and metal structure engineering,
• As a secondary edge adhesive sealant,
• Many other uses.
Silicone Gasket maker sealant
It is a ready to use, solvent free silicone sealant which is primarily designed for general purposed sealing and bonding applications. silicone makes reliable "formed-to place" gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Ideal for use as replacement for gaskets, seals, gasket dressing, cork, felt, paper, rubber and asbestos gaskets. The consistency of the uncured material allows a high application rate and makes it good choice not only for dispensing from a caulking gun but also for automatic dispensing. The silicone rubber form from Hi-TEMP RTV is well suited for sealing joints that are exposed to high temperatures. The elasticity of the rubber remains unchanged over a wide temperature range from -60°C to 343°C. It is well suited as Formed-in-Place-Gasket (FIPG) material for flange sealing, for example on transmissions, compressors and pumps.
It may also be used for:
1. Assembling valve and timing cover, crankcase, radiator, thermostat.
2. Bonding gaskets in heating and cooling systems appliances.
3. Sealing connecting joints, flanged pipe joints.
4. Repairing cables.
RTV Silicone Sealant
RTV is a non-slump acetoxy curing paste that cures to permanently flexible silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. It exhibits an outstanding resistance to weathering, moisture, vibration, UV light. The product is heat stabilized and it is permanently flexible and stable at temperatures from - 62°C to 343°C. It is also highly resistant to oil, transmission fluid and antifreeze. The RTV Red adheres to glass, metal, wood, painted surfaces, silicone rubbed and some plastics. Since the composition of the substrates can vary greatly, adhesion tests for the specific case are advisable.
Weatherproof Silicone Sealant
Weatherproof silicone sealant for construction is a one part, neutral cure, specially designed for general glazing and weather - sealing walls and building facades. Features excellent adhesion to most construction materials without primer. It can easily be extruded at wide range of temperatures and cures with moisture in the air to form a premium performance elastic silicone rubber. It can be applied to the assembly of small-sized aquarium, glass, aluminum alloy doors and windows, stainless steel, water tap, ceramic, cooled storeroom, the surface of paint, glass fiber and wood etc. It has the specialty of anti-shake, moisture proof, cold and heat resisting. And you can choose the colors from white, black, grey, transparent, silver grey.